**PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS AT CIMALORE FIELD***A fast paced, hands on show that brings the audience into the mysterious world of reptiles. Ray Ward's unbridled enthusiasm and quick wit keeps everyone engaged, and sometimes on the edge of their seats. Not only is the presentation educational, it loads of fun and entertaining as well.
Directions to Cimalore Field (10 Wilson St) from Westerly Library:
- Head toward High St on Broad St (US-1 S). 291 ft/
- Turn left onto Main St (US-1 N). 0.1 mi/
- Continue on Main St (RI-1A). 0.2 mi/
- Turn left onto School St. 0.5 mi/
- Turn right onto Granite St (US-1). 0.4 mi/
- Turn left onto Wilson St. 88 ft/
- Your destination on 10 Wilson St is on the left.
- The trip takes 1.4 mi/ and 5 mins.