DUE TO WEATHER, THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO AUGUST 13TH AT 10AM (LOCATION TBA)
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS AT CIMALORE FIELD***
Feel Good Circus is an upbeat, fun-filled circus program that entertains, interacts, and gets the audience involved to Watch, Learn, Play and Join the Circus! Watch Acacia dazzle in a whirlwind of hula hoops, juggle and spin a variety of props to feel good music. Learn the skills she uses in a-hands on interactive workshop following the performance. Play along to circus games that are sure to get a laugh, build connections with peers, and build self-esteem. Join the Circus by participating in a grand finale Feel Good Circus Circle where everyone is encouraged to take turns being "The Star," showing off some new moves/skills they learned in the middle of the circle!
Directions to Cimalore Field (10 Wilson St) from Westerly Library:
- Head toward High St on Broad St (US-1 S). 291 ft/
- Turn left onto Main St (US-1 N). 0.1 mi/
- Continue on Main St (RI-1A). 0.2 mi/
- Turn left onto School St. 0.5 mi/
- Turn right onto Granite St (US-1). 0.4 mi/
- Turn left onto Wilson St. 88 ft/
- Your destination on 10 Wilson St is on the left.
- The trip takes 1.4 mi/ and 5 mins.