**PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS AT CRAIG FIELD***
Feel Good Circus is an upbeat, fun-filled circus program that entertains, interacts, and gets the audience involved to Watch, Learn, Play and Join the Circus! Watch Acacia dazzle in a whirlwind of hula hoops, juggle and spin a variety of props to feel good music. Learn the skills she uses in a-hands on interactive workshop following the performance. Play along to circus games that are sure to get a laugh, build connections with peers, and build self-esteem. Join the Circus by participating in a grand finale Feel Good Circus Circle where everyone is encouraged to take turns being "The Star," showing off some new moves/skills they learned in the middle of the circle!
Directions to Craig Field (17 Mountain Ave.) from Westerly Library:
- Head toward High St on Broad St (US-1 S). 68 ft/
- Turn right onto High St. 0.2 mi/
- Turn right to stay on High St. 0.7 mi/
- Turn right onto Mountain Ave. 0.2 mi/
- Your destination on 17 Mountain Ave is on the right.
- The trip takes 1.0 mi/ and 3 mins.