Infants are natural yogis. They naturally move through many of the primary yoga poses in their developmental process from birth through creeping, crawling, sitting, standing and walking. They need to do this to develop the natural curves in their spines as well as build strength in their muscles.
This class will help you and your baby through:
- Build body awareness and strengthen growing muscles
- Work towards the next developmental milestone
- Poses and exercises to promote better sleeping patterns and aid in digestion
- Enjoy tummy time
- Stimulate their senses and brain development
- Learn ways to soothe and comfort