Monday, June 17
Join Susan Shiroma,
You will learn the 10 most important things you need to know about finding grants, including:
- Who funds nonprofits and what are their motivations.
- What do funders really want to know about the organizations they are interested in funding.
- How do you identify potential funders and make the first approach.
This class will provide you with an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation. It will include:
- The basic elements of a proposal.
- The "do's" and "don'ts" of writing and submitting a proposal.
- How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no.
Please register for the session you will be attending.