- Visit the Kids Homepage to discover engaging resources for kids and parents
- Bored at home? Visit the Teens Homepage for inspiration
* A to Z databases to search for phone numbers/addresses, businesses, jobs and more
* Ancestry Library to access Census records, immigration lists, vital statistics and military records
* Auto Repair Source for repair information and guides for most domestic and imported vehicles
* EmployRI for jobs in Rhode Island
* Flipster to access magazines
* FDO Essential to search grants online
* Hoopla borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows
* Learning Express A variety of practice tests and tutorials, from the SAT to Nursing Exams
* Mango Languages Learn a new language online or through the app
* MasterFILE Premier - Popular Magazines Search for articles from magazines and publications, including Consumer Reports
- Log in to our catalog to view your current holds and checked out materials, renew books, and otherwise manage your account.
- Call the Technology department for over-the-phone assistance with your computer or device at (401) 596-2877 x311
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the Teens Department.